Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) has filed cloture on the following nominations:
- Lael Brainard to be Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
- Marisa J. Demeo to be an Associate Judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia for the term of fifteen years
- Christopher H. Schroeder to be Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy
- Thomas I. Vanaskie to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third Circuit
- Denny Chin to be United States Circuit Judge for the Second Circuit
The first vote, on the Brainard nomination, will occur on Monday.
Update (4/19): The Brainard nomination was confirmed, 84 to 10. A confirmation vote on the Demeo nomination will take place tomorrow.
Update (4/20): The Demeo nomination was confirmed, 66 to 32. A confirmation vote on the Schroeder and Vanaskie nominations will occur on Wednesday. A confirmation vote on the Chin nomination will occur on Thursday.
Update (4/21): The Schroeder nomination was confirmed, 71 to 25. The Vanaskie nomination was confirmed, 77 to 20.
Update (4/22): The Chin nomination was confirmed, 98 to 0.
(credit image – wsj)