Specifics of a budget agreement to fund the government for the remainder of this fiscal year emerged today. Below are some links if you wish to immerse yourself in the details.
- POLITICO – “Budget deal isn’t all about cuts”
- Washington Post – “Budget deal: Cuts of $38 billion include accounting gimmicks, target Obama priorities”
- National Journal – “What’s in the Spending Bill?”
- Senate Appropriations Committee Highlights
- The Hill – “Six-month spending bill unveiled: What’s cut and what’s not”